The hospitality industry plays an important role in the safety and welfare of the overall population. The wellbeing of our guests and employees is our number one priority. Due to the severity of the COVID-19 virus, we are taking additional precautions to avoid any potential spread in our facilities and community.
- We have hired a full time COVID Manager to ensure all protocols remain in place throughout all operations to make sure you are comfortable and safe when dining with us.
- We are actively enforcing local and CDC Guidelines as well as industry standards including recommendations from the National Restaurant Association.
- With the latest technology, contact-free temperature checks are performed of guests and staff members alike upon entering our facilities.
- Portable Nanotechnology sprayers have been introduced as additional treatment of bacteria and viruses in air and on all surfaces including guestrooms.
- Hand Sanitizer dispensers have been installed around the property in all public spaces.
- We have increased the number of times we clean our surfaces with EPA-approved disinfectants.
- To ensure the health and safety of all guests and staff, we ask that you please do not enter the property if you feel ill or if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- We have instructed our team members to stay home at the slightest sign of any COVID-19-related symptoms, or if they think they may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- In an effort to reduce people in public spaces, deliveries will be left at the front entrance for pick-up.
- Mandatory face coverings are required for guests and staff at all times except when guests are eating or drinking or seated at their table in the restaurant.
- We ask our guests to maintain a social distance of 6 feet from other patrons and tables.
- All staff is required to wear gloves at all times and frequently wash their hands.
- Our restaurant is now cashless and only accepts credit cards
Even during these difficult times, it is our goal to provide you with the best level of hospitality possible. We truly appreciate your patronage during these challenging times and will do everything we safely can to make your visit enjoyable.
If you would like more information about our sanitation processes please reach out to management team.
Thank you for your support,
Ashly Martel, COVID Manager